Saturday, September 17, 2016

Joy, Bread Dough and Energy Bandits


Sending happiness and joy, Lovelies!

I am so grateful that every morning I am rallied by a chatty, sweet man with a hot cup of coffee. THE most lovely way to start my day.

After coffee (--check this out--) I PUT ON MY SWIMSUIT.  Wiggling into a swimsuit has always ranked up there with public speaking as an anxiety producer. After a year of H20 Aerobics, I can honestly no mo' swimsuit anxiety. Rock on bread-dough thighs...

Who'd a thunk I would love a daily workout?  And, it's not just the salt water pool, the jammin' music and the fabulous instructors; it's the people in the class!  My amigos!  We monitor each others attendance more than a high school principal.  We share thumbs up, knuckle bumps, and atta-girl/atta-boys while pooling it. Our Crew provides unwavering support in the gym and in our lives. They are my sunshine.

Just as shocking as cold water, it's like shifting gears to go back out into the world after class.  I do so try to hold my Joy-Aura all day.  But, dang it, the Energy Bandits lurk around corners waiting to pounce.

These misery fairies seem to slither about just waiting for the opportunity to sabotage my 'it's a beautiful day' day. Damn the horn blowers and middle finger saluters! Be gone the ding! of ranting texters. See ya later those,"Well, hello-stranger-haven't-seen-you-in-ages!" guilt-givers. (There's a reason you haven't seen me in ages...but I digress.)  Banish the flu-sneezing, cold-coughing, noise-blowing-while-standing-next-to-me-in-line sickies. Just consider cancelling you chronically Tardy-for-the-Party make-me-wait-for-you people. Please shuddy-uppy to the long-lamenting-soul-suffering-second-guessers. Hit rewind, then play to the person that done you wrong. Recanting over&over&over ain't change your mess.

Energy Bandits can suck the joy outta MY bones! Know what I mean, my joyful lovelies?

Enjoy a joy filled weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Phenomenal Blog! I might want to thank for the endeavors you've produced in composing this post. I am trusting the same best work from you afterwards too.home stylists sydney

    ReplyDelete