Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Musings: Quite the Conundrum

Google

I am an animal lovin' carnivore. 

Google
Thanksgiving turkey and all the trimmings are a fav.

But I make an "Ewww" face when all means of turkeys, wild, domesticated (and inflatable), guest star on CBS Morning News, Nightly News, Sunday Morning, and commercials.

North Carolina is #2 in turkey production so there tons of turkey tales on local news.

Let us celebrate the beloved turkey this Thanksgiving week.
Google

Kinda 'dead man walking', no?

Happy Thanksgiving Week! 

4 comments:

  1. I love me a big ole turkey at Thanksgiving - and it's the only time of year we have turkey so its really special! Have a wonderful holiday, Linda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny! haha! I'm a vegetarian so the turkeys don't have to worry about me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, Linda. On the NFL show last night, they kept showing all these turkeys being loaded up on trucks and the commentators were saying how it was their last ride, etc.

    ReplyDelete