Sunday, October 13, 2013

SUNDAY MUSINGS: ORC! My weekend of Guilty Pleasures

The One Room Challenge has ruined me for a productive weekend.  It has been chilly and rainy here.  My laptop has been tuned to the ORC participants all weekend.  I can't turn it off!  So many blogs to read!



I am in awe of these creative bloggers and what their ambitious redo's. ORC could replace reality TV for entertainment!

My goodness there is so much talent out there in blog land.  Many of you I've followed for a long time.  The other wonderful folks provided me with hours of reading past posts on their blogs to get to know them.

Thanks Linda of Calling It Home for organizing this wonderful event.  I am so inspired!

Have a great week, all.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the ORC. It's so much work when you are participating but also so fun to follow along. :)

    ReplyDelete