Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY #2

Thanks to everyone who has told me I am 'brave to go public' with my diet.  Muchas gracias. To recap, I launched my diet and exercise plan April 11.  My goal is to lose 10.8 pounds by June 1.

Last week I:
Exercised 6 days.
Walked 12 miles.
Recorded everything I ate--for 5 days--then was busy, (...yaahdaah, yaahdaah...).  I didn't use a food program online, as planned.



True Confessions:

Lunch at Mimi's Cafe with one of my buddies.  I had a salad and lowfat dressing. I also munch on the carrot/raisin/nut muffin that accompanied my salad. The freakin' muffin was 606 calories and 35 grams of fat! Note to self: check calorie counts online before dining out.

Girlfriend Party Saturday Night - Enjoyed laughs, snacks and Corona's. (I'm guilty; 'nuff said).

Triangle Bloggers Meet Up Sunday Night - Sipped on a Chai Latte Tea while I made the rounds.  Other girls had speciality coffee with whipped cream. I thought I was being good. Wrong-y Dong-y.  Found out Chai Latte Tea has at least 300 calories.



Hardest thing this week:
Getting motivated to walk. Some nights it was 10PM before I hit the treadmill.

The scale says:
I lost 2.8 pounds this week.  Not bad! I had hoped for more but 'you cheat; you pay'.


April 18-24 Goals 
  • Repeat intentions from last week.
  • Raise incline on treadmill to Level 1.
  • I have to start eating fruit.  I like fruit!  It's just not on my radar as a handy snack.  The reality is that I have to buy, wash, peel, slice and put it in containers. It is easier to reach for 100 calorie popcorn. I will make the effort this week.
Check back next Wednesday to see how I am succeeding!

I would love to hear from you!



I am a much better stager than dieter!  If you need help staging yourhouse, please contact me.
Linda Beam
StagerLinda@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment