Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Favorite Bed Treatment is on Sale!


Tuesday Morning.com
Matelasse is my favorite bed treatment. 
I just received a flyer in the mail that Matelasse is on sale at Tuesday Morning.

Here's What I Love About Matelasse:
Number 1--It's washable and comes out of the dryer ready to go!  If you have kids or pets  washablity is imperative.  I have a dog, Izzie, that sleeps on the bed.  Also, my bed is usually my office. (Color me Hugh Hefner.)  I like to work propped up on mounds of pillows and with a view of my Koi pond. 
Number 2--It stays put.  The texture provides "teeth" (we had this lesson on a previous post) so it's not going to slip and slide around.
Number 3--It's a classic.  Classic translates into 'goes with any decor'.  It can look cool on a contemporary bed or romantic on a traditional bed.
Number 4--It's reasonably priced.  Compared to many bed treatments, Matelasse is a bargain.
Number 5--It wears like cast iron.  Two thumbs up for durablity!

Go Up A Size    
I suggest you buy the next size up for your bed. I don't like skimpy bed treatments.  I have a  Queen bed; I always buy a King bedspread. 


Tuesday Morning to the Rescue
Tuesday Morning has the Matelasse pictured above on sale $79.99 for a Queen, $89.99 for a King.  How great is that?  You can drop by the store or order online.  It comes in White or Ivory.  Happy shopping!



If you need help staging your home, please contact me.
Linda Beam
StagerLinda@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment