Friday, March 23, 2012

BULLSEYE, BABY!

I just jumped in the car headed to Target.  MORE allergy meds needed for the freakish-yellow-pollen-beast that continues to invade. 

As you can probably relate, my intention was to run in for a quick one item pick up. I ended up staying a very, very, merry L-O-N-G time. 

Target
Under normal circumstances it is difficult for me to walk into Target to complete the task at hand.  Then, as if lured by the Mothership, I saw the sign:

                                           BUY ONE, GET ONE
                                                       50% off
                                                 
A Sale on Home Stuff!! By home 'stuff,' I mean everything from accessories, furniture, linens, drapes, towels, storage and shelving, even cleaning products and baskets. I love Target baskets.  (Can you hear me hyperventilating?) 

AND, the piece de resistance,
                                      I CAN MIX AND MATCH!

The same offer is online with free shipping over $50!  I've had my eye on this lamp for a while. (Probably will change the shade.)  My 2012 To Do List includes redecorating my office.  Thought this bright and cheery lamp might be a good inspiration piece. What do you think?

I didn't see it in my local store but just might have to get the ole CC out and surrender to the Sale Gods.


Target


HAPPY WEEKEND, Y'ALL!


If you need help staging your home, please contact me.
Linda Beam



Love, love, love your comments!


2 comments:

  1. Linda, take that word thingy off when you post a comment, if people don't get it right, they move on and you lose the comment!
    x
    Maria

    ReplyDelete