Monday, February 27, 2012

Let's Dance! Tangerine Tango, anyone?


Pinterest
For folks that don't study color and design, you might not be aware of the 2012 Color of the Year. A quick trip through any department store won't leave you guessing for long.  Stores are awash in the 2012 favorite.



Tangerine Tango is the 'it' color for 2012.


Pinterest



Pinterest
I think it is a FAB-U-lous color!

  
It is bright, cheery and fun!  Tangerine Tango can add a delicious 'pop' of color that may be missing from your decor and wardrobe.This orange-y/coral color is such a feel-good shade !
Bing
When staging a house for sale, I always add large, crazy-bold, colorful accessories.



Accessories that are current and colorful can transform a home.


Tangerine Tango will instantly infuse any room with an instant burst of energy!  If your decor has not been updated in a few years, try a little Tangerine Tango to make it sing!  (And, who knows, maybe you'll want to dance.)




If you would like help making your house sing, please contact Linda Beam.
I always appreciate your comments!
StagerLinda@gmail.com                            http://www.quicksalehomestaging.com/
                          

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip!!! I love this color and think some Tangerine Tango pillows will make an appearance on my deck this spring, and perhaps my living room as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Tangerine Tango. I love color. It makes me happy, but I do tend to get in the same color rut. Maybe this will be what I use in my next room re-do. Thanks Linda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Connie, you love color--Tangerine Tango would be right up your ally!

      Delete
  3. I have read so many articles or reviews about the blogger lovers but this piece of writing is truly a nice post, keep it up.


    My blog ... Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  4. replica bags south africa a knockout post o4r01b6i19 replica goyard bags company website t2b14l0l76 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags cheap z3b42m5a14 Website t7u45z0l99 bags replica gucci replica zara bags a0g68l6z88

    ReplyDelete